We are Highfield Land Management (HLM)
A multi-faceted and agile land developer with expertise in residential, commercial, and industrial development. We are one of the largest privately owned and independent developers in Calgary, with over 4000 acres of residential, commercial, and industrial land under management.
Since 2016, HLM has been the development arm of Highfield Investment Group. Our leadership team has over forty years of experience in land assembly and development in Calgary and the surrounding areas.
We believe in building legacy communities where families want to live and grow. Our goal is to facilitate sustainable greenfield development of comprehensive residential communities and industrial business parks. We are committed to the active management of all our developments.
Our experience and commitment to quality development sets us apart. We are dedicated to creating communities that homeowners will love to call home.
We Bring Land To Life
Our priority is to create value for our clients and stakeholders. We build solid working relationships with regulatory agencies, municipal bodies, and land owners to bring visionary land plans into reality.
Our commitment is to produce dynamic residential, mixed-use commercial and industrial developments and to enrich existing communities. In creating spaces where families can live and grow, we embrace local heritage, respect natural environments, and deliver modern innovation.
What We Do
At HLM, we value our stakeholders. Our team provides landowners, investors, and homebuyers with best in-class leadership, supporting a wide variety of projects. We operate in an ethos of transparency, responsibility, and integrity, crafting creative and dynamic solutions to optimize land use and realize acquisition goals.
Our service and expertise include:
- Negotiating approvals at all political levels
- Pursuing entitlement opportunities
- Performing due diligence/feasibility assessments
- Facilitating public engagement and public speaking
- Delivering positive results to meet investor objectives *
- Actively managing consultant teams
- Setting annual budgets and forecasts
- Preparing project proformas and reconciling project budgets
- Lobbying municipal politicians
- Administering third-party land sales to end users
- Exploring traditional and alternative financing models
- Preparing service contracts
- Participating in stakeholder committee programs
- Supporting creative urban design processes in community planning efforts
- Actively developing business partnerships
- Representing and promoting HLM at civic events
- Managing community maintenance/improvement programs
- Working with local landowners on issue resolution
- Managing CCC/FAC inspections and security reduction schedules
- Reviewing and providing meaningful feedback on municipal policy amendments
We build into the future,
making beautiful places to live and grow.
Integrity – We stand by our commitments.
Innovation – We are creative and energetic, with an eye to the future.
Flexibility – We are agile and adaptable.
Respect – We believe in creating solid relationships built on open communication with all of our stakeholders.
Excellent – We are the best at what we do, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards.